Sunday, April 4, 2010

Wow. General Conference was A-MAZ-ING!!! I especially loved the Priesthood session and everything that was shared there. I am so grateful for the quorum of the twelve Apostles and the testimonies and even certain knowledge of things that they carry. Patience, Priesthood and the new Duty to God program were some of the things that were discussed, and we definitely feasted.
I have often heard that we should approach conference with questions that we have prayerfully selected and that we would like answers to. I usually don't do that, but instead just drink in everything I can from what the Brethren say. This time was different. I prayerfully selected questions that I wanted answered as I sat in the minutes before the Priesthood Session started, and as the session progressed, ALL of my questions were answered, and one of the speakers even addressed all of my questions himself! It was amazing and my testimony of Heavenly Father's love for each of His children individually was strengthened. He knows I'm here, and loves me, and wants to answer my worries and questions. I know that He will teach and help all who will call upon His name, and it is by His spirit that we are edified and strengthened as we participate in general conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment